Monday, March 13, 2017

Hey, Joseph here ^_^

Hi everyone, my name is Joseph Yinusa and, I'm a freshman here at UMD. I am a Government & Politics major involved with several community service groups on campus thus far.

Me joining alternative breaks was an opportunity for me to be involved in not only my community, but that of others. I would hope that collaborating with so many awesome people will make this endeavor that much more enjoyable!

As for hobbies, I enjoy reading, playing video games (when I have time), watching movies, surfing the Internet, and occasionally educating myself on various issues and such. My favorite food is french fries, and chimpanzees are my favorite animals. My favorite fictional character is Tyler Durden from Fight Club. My least favorite things are compliments, prime numbers, and black/white thinking.

Hope to have fun this break!

1 comment:

  1. This is nice post which I was awaiting for such an article and I have gained some useful information.
    Juvederm Injections Chicago

    ReplyDelete