Monday, March 6, 2017

Hi, I'm Fiona

Hi everyone, my name is Fiona Whitefield and I'm a participant in the upcoming AB Chicago trip. I'm a freshman public health science and economics dual degree. I'm involved with entrepreneurship projects and research on campus, and I also enjoy running and hiking.

I joined AB because I wanted the opportunity to not just volunteer and serve a community, but to explore the deeper issues and become empowered to create meaningful change in the future. I'm excited to learn how to create long-term impacts on communities and individuals stuck in a cycle of poverty, and throughout my career create interventions that will build up their standards of living and provide opportunities for growth.

I can't wait for spring break with my awesome team!

No comments:

Post a Comment