Thursday, March 9, 2017

Kathleen :)

Hey! My name is Kathleen McTighe and I am a sophomore Early Childhood/Early Childhood Special Education Major. I have had a love for service ever since high school, so I really love AB and it's mission for service-learning. Last year, I was a participant on the Philly Education trip and I learned so much and became so motivated, especially because my major is Education. This year I am excited to go and lead this experience to Chicago because I have never been there before and leading is cool (woo)! I'm also excited to work with the organizations there and learn more about homelessness. A fun fact about me is that I am the fifth of six children! Some hobbies/interests of mine are sports (I played soccer, basketball and lacrosse in high school) and outdoor adventure activities (kayaking, rock climbing, backpacking, caving, etc).


No comments:

Post a Comment