Monday, March 6, 2017

Introduction- Anna Wooten

Hi! My name is Anna Wooten.  I am a senior Food Science major and am originally from rural North Carolina.  This is my first time co-leading an alternative break experience, and I'm lucky to have support from the coordinators and interns, as well as awesome work by Kathleen!  My hobbies include Netflix, consuming irresponsible amounts of sparkling water, and cooking.  I want to be a doctor one day, but if that doesn't happen I would be equally happy living life as a tattooed artisan.  In addition to Alternative Breaks, I am also a research intern at the FDA's Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition and a volunteer for the DC Rape Crisis Center.  I also work at a craft chocolate factory on the weekends.
This is one of my favorite pictures because it features my cat, Huckleberry.  When I visit home, my hugging priorities are parents, then Huck, then everyone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment